Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Superbowl XLIII 2-01-07

Before I(Matthew)discuss the amazing and nail-biting Pittsburgh Steelers victory over the Arizona Cardinals, I want to say "Way to go!" to everyone involved in restoring electricity to the city of Murray with ONLY HOURS to spare before kickoff!! Being able to watch the Superbowl in the comfort of our own home was such a MUCH NEEDED break from enduring the worst of the "Storm of the Century". I am also grateful that Joshua's first Superbowl party involved cheering his newly discovered, favorite football team - THE STILLERS!! ( That's southwestern Pennsylvania slang for those who don't know )

Bethany, Joshua and I had a blast cheering and watching intently every play; from the coin toss to the hoisting of the Vince Lombardi trophy! To those who have never visited or resided in western Pennsylvania, you are missing out on something that goes beyond football. If you are ready, willing and able - make a trip sometime, and you'll experience an atmosphere like no other. (Those who are or have been there know what I am talking about)

Here are a view pictures I took during the week of Superbowl XLIII.
HERE WE GO STEELERS!!

No comments: