Sunday, February 15, 2009
Feb 1 - Feb 15, 2009 Photos
I have not had time to edit or crop the photos, so I apologize for the longer time they might take to download. Perhaps I can come back later and do the editing and add captions, but I felt the need to go ahead and publish what we had.
Joshua is now 16 weeks old and has celebrated his first Valentine's Day. He made Valentines for the grandparents, posing in the "Hug Me" outfit that I bought last year as a prop to help Matt and me break the exciting news to my parents. Joshua enjoyed the photo shoot pretty well...until I put the silly hat on his head. The boy hates hats. I don't get it. I love hats. But, even as a newborn in the hospital, he would find a way to squirm out or bat off any hat that we placed on his head.
I'm not sure how long Joshua is now, but we weighed him last Thursday, and the scales reported 12 pounds 14 ounces. He's finally graduated into the 3-6 month clothes. He's developed a good sleeping routine (most of the time). Tonight seems to be an exception. I don't know if it's the coffee that I drank this afternoon or what, but he's refusing to go to sleep tonight. So...I type while Matt bounces the baby. Joshua has discovered his voice and has entered the squealing stage. Think "Baby Tarzan".
In this group of photos, you'll also see the section of the maple tree that fell on our roof. Matt and Dad worked together to lower it to the ground and cut it into manageable sections. No injuries took place! (At least none that they confessed.) Murray is littered with brush piles, and we didn't have near the damage that they experienced just north of us.
So, I think most of the excitement from the storm is now over. We're optimistic that spring is just around the corner. The surprise (resurrection) lillies started sprouting up this week, and that's always a welcomed sign. And hay fever / sinuses / a head cold hit me this week, and that's always an unwelcomed sign. But, it's nothing that 4 glasses of orange juice a day can't cure...
We pray that everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Please keep in touch.
Love,
Matt, Bethany, and Joshua
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is going to bypass Natylee!!! She is almost 10 months old and weighs 16 pounds and 9.5 ounces, but is 27 inches long Mindy E
Post a Comment