Joshua, Matthew, my parents, and I had a wonderful time at the Nashville Zoo last Thursday (Sept. 30, 2010). The weather was perfect, and I am so impressed with the planning of the zoo - plenty of shade, and plenty of space. Joshua walked probably half of the time, and he was held or carried by Grandpa most of the rest. I think Joshua knows that Pa is the tallest...affording the best view...but he let each of us have a turn :-) We'll definitely have more zoo trips. He really enjoyed it.
Elephant video 1
Elephant video 2
Joshua and Matthew take a turn on the carousel
Going Ape for the Apes
Even after walking around the zoo for 4 hours, Joshua still had enough energy to enjoy watching the apes - they put on a great show of walking and swinging on (not tight) ropes, swinging from branch to branch, and climbing up thin trees that seemed remarkably strong.
1 comment:
next time give me a call and we will try to meet u there!! :) MINDY E
Post a Comment