Tuesday, September 30, 2008

35 Weeks (D-5!)

So things have been eventful since my last post. I'll just list the highlights for now, and will come back with more details and photos soon. (Famous last words.)

We had our 4th ultrasound last Friday, and Joshua weighs about 5 pounds and is doing well. I have a few pics, but none scanned in, yet. We then had a non-stress test where they monitor his heartrate. He had the hiccups (as usual) and then decided to play. His activity level was so high that they kept me a little longer just to see if he would calm down long enough to get a good baseline reading. He eventually cooperated and passed the test with flying colors.

The nursery is coming along nicely...looking less like a junk room every day! Mom made curtains that match the room beautifully, and Dad and Matt hung shelves and wall decorations for me this weekend. Honestly, pictures of the nursery will be coming soon.

A dear family friend (my second mom) threw a lovely shower for me a few weeks ago. Yep, eventually I will get pictures posted. Joshua received the cutest outfits and blankets, and his Noah's Ark cake tasted great! Sugar high for a week...maybe that explains the high activity during the non-stress test.

That's all the update for now. Looks like I have some work to do with the photo albums. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

love,
beth

No comments: